sigils and symbols of Supernatural
1. Whenever there’s a big story on the news, look for the bigger story they’re trying to distract you from.
2. Regarding attraction, people desire someone more if they are rare/hard to get. This is explained by something called the Scarcity Principle.
3. If you listen to music frequently it will reduce the risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
4. If you’re afraid of rejection, remember this: you can try many times, but you only need to succeed once.
5. Dogs make apartment searching hard. Pay $65 and you can register your dog as an “Emotional Support Animal.” No landlord can refuse you.
6. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
7. Get around the New York Times paywall! When it asks you to subscribe, find + delete the ‘?’ in the URL. Press enter, and read on!
I wish I had known about this when we had all that fucking snow this winter.
#do you wanna stab a snowman #it doesn’t have to be a snowman
#it doesn’t have to be a snowman
Do you want to traumatize a snowman?
It doesn’t have to be a snowman
A little comic I did for my wife for Christmas. Our son Max is autistic, and can only say a few words. That doesn’t stop him from trying to communicate with us through his laughing, his crying, and his awesome hugs!
Forgive the self-reblog, but April 2nd is autism awareness day. All I can add to the discussion is to say how much I love my son Max, and I wouldn’t change anything about him.
Take the time to say a few words of encouragement to any family and friends who might be having a hard time. Words are wind!